This Certificate Program focuses on the ability to work with an individual, group, team, or organization to help them rethink safety and health and transfer their learning into overall improved results for the organization.
You will learn:
- Coaching Principles and Characteristics
- Important Concepts of Coaching
- Coaching Models
- Types of Coaching and Coaching Styles
- Benefits of Coaching
- Responsibilities of the Coach
- Coaching Mistakes to be Avoided
- Measuring Success
- Barriers to Effective Coaching
- Elements of a Good Coaching Session
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Place: Safety Council of Northwest Ohio
Cost: Members $150.00 per person, Non-members $250.00 per person