Registration starts at 8:30 a.m.
Presenters Include: Bulwark Protective Apparel, CE Power Solutions, Toledo Area OSHA Office, Ohio BWC OSHA - On-Site Consultation, JDRM Engineering, Inc., Ohio BWC PERPP, and Ohio BWC Division of Safety & Hygience
This is a non-commercial presentation designed to inform the safety community of options available in Fire-Resistant (FR) and Arc-Rated (AR) PPE; discuss the differences between FR and AR protective clothing; and inform participants of the State and Federal regulations regarding the wearing of FR and AR PPE.
* Toledo Area OSHA Office: OSHA Requirements for Electrical Safety
* OSHA On-Site: Compliance Consultation Services
* Ohio BWC PERRP: PERRP Requirements for Electrical Safety
* JDRM Engineering, Inc.: NFPA 70E 2018 Changes
* Bulwark Protective Apparel: NFPA 2112/13 Requirements
* Ohio BWC Division of Safety & Hygiene: State Services & State Grants Available
* CE Power: Preventive Electrical Equipment Maintenance
One of the intents of this seminar is to review some of the significant changes in the new 2018 NFPA-70E standard.
The seminar will identify the regulatory requirements for employers who have employees exposed energized electrical hazards.
The State of Ohio BWC will be offering information on the various free consultation services and discount programs available to companies along with Safety Intervention and Workplace Wellness Grants.
Bulwark Protective Apparel, CE Power, JDRM Engineering, Ohio BWC, OSHA and the Safety Council of Northwest Ohio will provide handout information for those who attend.
Receive 1 BWC Rebate Attendance Credit
Reservations required for lunch by Friday, December 1, 2017